Skip to main content

Beverly Hills Fire Department Called to the Osbourne Home For Second Time This Year

For the second time this year, the Beverly Hills fire department has been called to the Osbourne residence.

In the latest situation, Ozzy was cooking bacon for a sandwich when fire erupted. Although it appears to be a minor incident, the fire department was still needed.

Back in January, a more serious fire broke out when Sharon forgot to extinguish a candle that was burning in a glass vase. The vase exploded and Ozzy was the first on the scene, trying to extinguish the blaze and suffering minor burns on his face, singed hair and a worsened injury to an already bandaged hand.

Sharon Osbourne first made the Tuesday incident known to fans, tweeting "I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!"

Ozzy is currently touring with the reunited Black Sabbath in support of their album 13.