by VVN Music
Renaissance is returning to the U.S. for seven shows this fall to promote their latest release Live at Union Chapel.
Vocalist Annie Haslam continues to be out in front of the band along with Rave Tesar and Tom Brislin on keyboards, Mark Lambert on acoustic guitar, Leo Traversa on bass and Frank Pagano on drums. Haslam has been a member of the group, when they were together, from 1971 to today. The rest of the members have joined since 2001.
Renaissance has charted nine times on the Billboard 200 with their best being Novella (1977 / #46). In the U.K., they have charted with three albums with A Song For All Seasons (1978 / #35) being their best; however, their single Northern Lights (1978) went to number 10 in the U.K.
The tour dates:
- 11/03 - Hartford, CT - Infinity Music Hall
- 11/04 - Londonderry, NH - Tupelo Music Hall
- 11/09 - Bethlehem, PA - Musikfest at ArtsQuest
- 11/10 - Buffalo, NY - Tralf Music Hall
- 11/11 - Kent, OH - The Kent Stage
- 11/12 - Saint Charles, IL - Arcada Theatre
- 11/13 - Milwaukee, WI - Wilson Theater at Vogel Hall