by VVN Music
Metallica will be on the road in late October and early November throughout Latin America to promote their upcoming album Hardwired...To Self-Destruct.
Hardwired, set for release on November 18, is the band's first studio album since 2008's Death Magnetic.
According to the band's website:
It’s on!!! As we put the finishing touches on Hardwired…To Self-Destruct we’re also getting ready to hit the road for the first of many headlining shows around the world. To kick it all off we’re returning to five cities we know will absolutely rock hard with all kinds of crazy Metalli-love and get this tour started right! First up we travel to Latin America with stops in Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Colombia, Guatemala and Costa Rica. ... We can’t think of a better place to get the juices flowing and set the table for many more shows to come!The dates:
We are beyond excited to get out there, visit all of you and test out some of the new songs live. Keep watching here for many more announcements in the coming weeks!!
- 10/26 - San Juan, Puerto Rico - Coliseo de Puerto Rico
- 10/29 - Quito, Ecuador - Parque Bicentenario
- 11/01 - Bogota, Colombia - Hipódromo De Los Andes
- 11/03 - Guatemala City, Guatemala - Estadio Cementos Progreso
- 11/05 - San Jose, Costa Rica - Estadio Nacional