by VVN Music
Beck is scheduled to have a new album out later this year. His first since his Grammy Award winning Record of the Year, Morning Phase, word is that it will leave behind the sound of his last set and move him back towards danceable music.
The, so far, untitled album is expected on October 21 via Capitol and has already had two singles released, last years Dreams and the new one, Wow.
To get early word out on the new set, Beck has scheduled a few dates for September including two festivals.
- 09/15 – New Orleans, LA – Saenger Theatre
- 09/17 or 18 – Atlanta, GA – Piedmont Park (Music Midtown Festival)
- 09/19 – Charlottesville, VA – Sprint Pavilion
- 09/20 – Columbus, OH – Express Live!
- 09/22 – Bloomington, IN – Indiana University Auditorium
- 09/23 – St. Louis, MO – Peabody Opera House
- 09/24 – Franklin, TN – Park At Harlinsdale Farm (Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival)
- Devil's Haircut (from Odelay, 1996)
- Black Tambourine (from Guero, 2005)
- Loser (from Mellow Gold, 1994)
- Qué Onda Güero (from Guero, 2005)
- Mixed Bizness (from Midnite Vultures, 1999)
- The New Pollution (from Odelay, 1996)
- Soul of a Man (from Modern Guilt, 2008)
- Think I'm in Love (from The Information, 2006)
- Go It Alone (from Guero, 2005)
- Lost Cause (from Sea Change, 2002)
- Blackbird Chain (from Morning Phase, 2014)
- Heart Is a Drum (from Morning Phase, 2014)
- Blue Moon (from Morning Phase, 2014)
- Everybody's Got to Learn Sometime (from the soundtrack of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 2004)
- Dreams (from upcoming album)
- Girl (from Guero, 2005)
- Sexx Laws (from Midnite Vultures, 1999)
- E-Pro (from Guero, 2005)
- Debra (from Midnite Vultures, 1999)
- Where It's At (from Odelay, 1996)