German electronic icons Kraftwerk have announced nine dates in the U.S. for this summer.
Kraftwerk has been together since 1970 with Ralf Hutter being the only original member still with the band. His musical partner, Florian Schneider, was in the band from the beginning until his retirement in 2008. They hit their U.S. peak in 1974 when the album Autobahn went to number 5 and the single of the same name to 25 on the Hot 100.
Over the years, the band has released a long series of influential albums, all of which they have performed in concert over the last few years.
Along with the dates below, Kraftwerk is scheduled to play the Movement Electronic Music Festival on May 28 in Detroit.
- 09/03 - North Bethesda, MD - The Music Center at Strathmore
- 09/06 - Atlanta, GA - Cobb Energy Peforming Arts Centre
- 09/07 - Memphis, TN - Minglewood Hall
- 09/08 - New Orleans, LA - The Orpheum
- 09/10 - Dallas, TX - Bomb Factory
- 09/12 - San Antonio, TX - Tobin Center
- 09/15 - Phoenix, AZ - Orpheum Theater
- 09/16 - San Diego, CA - Balboa Theatre
- 09/18 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl