Gwen Stefani has set a 27-date nationwide tour behind her new album This is What the Truth Feels Like.
The tour, promoted by LiveNation, will include special guest Eve who has collaborated twice with Stefani on the tracks Rich Girl and Let Me Blow Ya Mind.
The tour kicks off on July 12 in Boston and runs through the end of August with two additional dates set for October. Citi cardmembers will have access to pre-sale tickets beginning Tuesday, April 19 at 10:00 AM local time through Citi's Private Pass® Program. Tickets for the general public go on sale starting Friday, April 22 at www.livenation.com. A limited number of VIP packages will also be available through www.vipnation.com, including premium tickets, meet & greet, exclusive merchandise and more.
Gwen will be honored with the Hero Award at the 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards (RDMA), being recognized for the positive impact she has had on fans. The RDMA takes place Saturday, April 30 at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles and airs on Sunday, May 1 (7:00-9:00 p.m. EDT) on the Disney Channel.
Earlier this year, the superstar made history on the 58th Annual Grammy Awards telecast by performing the first music video ever created on live television. Sponsored by Target and directed by Grammy Award-winner Sophie Muller, the live music video marked the national television debut of Make Me Like You.
The tour dates:
- 07/12 - Mansfield, MA - Xfinity Center
- 07/16 - Virginia Beach, VA - Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater
- 07/17 - Bristow, VA - Jiffy Lube Live
- 07/19 - Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
- 07/21 - Wantagh, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- 07/23 - Charlotte, NC - PNC Music Pavilion
- 07/24 - Raleigh, NC - Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
- 07/26 - Tampa, FL - MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre
- 07/27 - West Palm Beach, FL - Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre
- 07/29 - Alpharetta, GA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
- 07/31 - Noblesville, IN - Klipsch Music Center
- 08/02 - Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
- 08/04 - Toronto, ON - Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- 08/06 - Chicago, IL - Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- 08/07 - Saint Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
- 08/09 - Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center
- 08/10 - St. Louis, MO - Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- 08/12 - Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
- 08/13 - Dallas, TX - Gexa Energy Pavilion
- 08/14 - Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- 08/16 - Austin, TX - Austin360 Amphitheater
- 08/19 - Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena
- 08/20 - Fresno, CA - Save Mart Center
- 08/24 - Seattle, WA - KeyArena
- 08/25 - Vancouver, BC - Pepsi Live @ Rogers Arena
- 10/08 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre
- 10/15 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum