Well, Phil Collins' resurgence as a performer continues to scale up at a snail's pace.
What was expected to be his first full concert since retiring in 2011 turned into a seven song performance to benefit the Little Dreams Foundation started by he and his former wife.
Billed as "Phil Collins Unplugged", the show was held Friday night at the Jackie Gleason Theatre in the Fillmore Miami Beach and, with tickets running up to almost $400, the thought that Collins would take the stage for an extended set.
What fans got was a seven song set.
- Another Day in Paradise (from ...But Seriously, 1989)
- Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) (from the Soundtrack album for Against All Odds, 1984)
- In the Air Tonight (from Face Value, 1981)
- Easy Lover (from the Philip Bailey album Chinese Wall, 1984)
- Take Me Home (from No Jacket Required, 1985)
- My Girl (from Love Songs: A Compilation...Old and New, 2004)
- Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan cover)
Collins played the same benefit two years ago, performing just two songs; however, there were other artists on the bill.