Joe Jackson has been wowing audiences around the world with his current tour in support of the album Fast Forward (see our review of his show in Milan, Italy).
Jackson toured the U.S. last fall and will return starting June 18 for a new set of dates on both coasts. He will be joined again by longtime bassist Graham Maby, Teddy Kumpel on guitar, and drummer Doug Yowell.
The announcement also states that, along with the Canadian shows below, a few more will be announced in the near future.
Tickets for the tour go on sale to the general public on Friday (March 25) at 10 AM local time except where noted below.
- 6/18 – Scottsdale, AZ – Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts (on sale Monday, March 28 @ 10 AM local time)
- 6/18 – San Diego, CA – Spreckels Theatre
- 6/19 – Riverside, CA – Fox Performing Arts Center
- 6/21 – San Francisco, CA – Palace of Fine Arts Theatre
- 6/22 – Berkeley, CA – UC Theatre
- 6/24 – Vancouver, British Columbia – Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- 6/25 – Victoria, British Columbia – TD Victoria International Jazz
- 6/27 – Calgary, Alberta – Jack Singer Concert Hall (on sales Thursday, March 24 @ 10 AM local time)
- 7/07 – Ottawa, Ontario – RBC Royal Bank Ottawa Bluesfest
- 7/08 – Buffalo, NY – University of Buffalo Performing Arts Center
- 7/09 – Cleveland, OH – The Trinity Cathedral
- 7/11 – Ridgefield, CT – The Ridgefield Playhouse
- 7/12 – Boston, MA – The Wilbur Theatre
- 7/15 – New York, NY – Apollo Theatre (on sale Saturday, March 26 @ 10 AM local time)