Def Leppard Postpones Tour Due to Joe Elliott Vocal Condition
According to drummer Rick Allen, the postponement was due to singer Joe Elliott's problems with his voice. He said on Twitter "The Doctor basically said that if Joe continues to sing without resting his throat for a month he might do permanent damage."
The band promises that the dates will be rescheduled with an announcement in the near future.
The postponed dates:
- 02/02 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
- 02/03 - Lafayette, LA - Cajundome
- 02/05 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center Arena
- 02/06 - Hidalgo, TX - State Farm Arena
- 02/09 - Little Rock, AR - Verizon Arena
- 02/10 - Bossier City, LA - Century Link Center
- 02/13 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
- 02/14 - Atlantic City, NJ - Boardwalk Hall
- 02/16 - Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- 02/17 - Allentown, PA - PPL Center
Def Leppard released their latest, self-titled, album on October 30.