Adele came away the big winner at this years Brit Awards.
In what is sure to be repeated a year from now at the Grammys, the singer took British Album of the Year for 25, Single of the Year for Hello, British Female Solo Artist and Global Success. The only category she lost was the fan voted British Artist Video of the Year which went to One Direction's Drag Me Down.
British Male Vocalist went to James Bay while British Group was won by Coldplay. The British Breakthrough Act was Catfish and the Bottleman.
In the International categories, Justin Beiber won Male Solo Artist, Tame Impala took Group and, for the fourth time, Bjork won International Female Solo Artist. She previously took the award in 1994, 1996 and 1998.
- British Album of the Year - 25 - Adele
- British Single - Hello - Adele
- British Female Solo Artist - Adele
- British Male Solo Artist - James Bay
- British Group - Coldplay
- British Breakthrough Act - Catfish & the Bottlemen
- British Artist Video - Drag Me Down - One Direction
- International Female Solo Artist - Bjork
- International Male Solo Artist - Justin Bieber
- International Group - Tame Impala
- Critic's Choice - Jack Garrett
- Brit's Global Success - Adele
- Brit's Global Icon - David Bowie