by Paul Cashmere, Noise11
The Rolling Stones will be back on tour next week spending February and March in South America.
“Its got to be 10 years since we last played Latin America. That’s really a long time. We can’t wait to go back,” said Mick Jagger.
The shows will see The Stones play in Columbia, Uruguay and Peru for the very first time. “After all this time finding a fresh horizon is pretty interesting,” Keith Richards said of the 2016 tour.
“People said 30 years ago this will be your last tour. We don’t believe we’ll ever stop,” said Ron Wood.
Charlie added this is “the best vibe I have seen with the band since the 70s. We’ve always been a playing band. That’s what we do.”
Rolling Stones South American tour 2016:
- 02/03 - Santiago, Chile - Estadio Nacional
- 02/07 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - La Plata Stadium
- 02/10 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - La Plata Stadium
- 02/13 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - La Plata Stadium
- 02/17 - Montevideo, Uruguay - Centenario Stadium
- 02/20 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - Maracana Stadium
- 02/24 - São Paulo, Brazil - Morumbi
- 02/27 - São Paulo, Brazil - Morumbi
- 03/02 - Porto Alegre, Brazil - Beira Rio Stadium
- 03/06 - Lima, Peru - Estadio Monumental
- 03/10 - Bogatá, Columbia - Estadio El Campin
- 03/14 - Foro Sol - México DF, Mexico
- 03/17 - Foro Sol - México DF, Mexico