The Cure are on their way to these shores again for a 27-date North American tour that will include three nights at the Hollywood Bowl and three at Madison Square Garden.
The British band, led by Robert Smith, says that they will "explore 37 years of Cure songs" and include "hits, rarities, favorites and as-yet-unreleased tracks in a brand new stage production that promises to be the ‘must see’ show of the year."
Since 1979, the band has released thirteen studio albums with the last being 2008's 4:13 Dream. In the U.S., they are probably best known for their songs Lovesong, Friday I'm In Love and Fascination Street.
Scotland's The Twilight Sad will open.
- 05/11 - New Orleans, LA - UNO Lakefront Arena
- 05/13 - Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
- 05/14 - Houston, TX - TBA
- 05/15 - Dallas, TX - TBA
- 05/17 - El Paso, TX - Don Haskins Center
- 05/19 - Las Vegas, NV - The Chelsea Theater at The Cosmopolitan
- 05/20 - Chula Vista, CA - Sleep Train Amphitheater
- 05/22 - Los Angeles, CA - The Hollywood Bowl
- 05/23 - Los Angeles, CA - The Hollywood Bowl
- 05/24 - Los Angeles, CA - The Hollywood Bowl
- 05/26 - Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre
- 05/31 - Vancouver, BC - Festival Lawn at Deer Lake Park
- 06/03 - Salt Lake City, UT - Maverik Center
- 06/05 - Denver, CO - Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
- 06/08 - Kansas City, MO - Starlight Theatre
- 06/10 - Chicago, IL - UIC Pavilion
- 06/11 - Chicago, IL - UIC Pavilion
- 06/12 - Toronto, ON - TBA
- 06/13 - Toronto, ON - TBA
- 06/14 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
- 06/16 - Boston, MA - TBA
- 06/18 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- 06/19 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- 06/20 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- 06/22 - Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
- 06/24 - Atlanta , GA - Aarons Amphitheater Lakewood
- 06/26 - Miami, FL - Bayfront Park Amphitheater