The latest Rolling Stones tour will continue into 2016 with a new leg in Mexico and South America.
The new run of dates starts on February 3 in Santiago, Chile and runs until March 14 in Mexico City.
This is the first time the Stones have played this area of the world in ten years and the first time ever in Uruguay, Peru and Columbia.
Mick Jagger said "We love playing Latin America and are excited about going to some cities for the first time! The audiences are among some of the best in the world, they bring incredible energy!"
Keith Richards added "We have a great time performing in stadiums last summer in the U.S. and are excited to come to Latin America for the first time in 10 years. The fans are amazing."
- 02/03 – Santiago, Chile – Estadio Nacional
- 02/07 – Buenos Aires, Argentina – Estadio Unico Ciudad De La Plata
- 02/10 – Buenos Aires, Argentina – Estadio Unico Ciudad De La Plata
- 02/13 – Buenos Aires, Argentina – Estadio Unico Ciudad De La Plata
- 02/16 – Montevideo, Uruguay – Estadio Centenario
- 02/20 – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil – Maracana Stadium
- 02/24 – Sao Paulo, Brazil – Estadio Cicero Pompeu de Toledo
- 02/27 – Sao Paulo, Brazil – Estadio Cicero Pompeu de Toledo
- 03/02 – Porto Alegre, Brazil – Estádio Beira-Rio
- 03/06 – Lima, Peru – Estadio Monumental U
- 03/10 – Bogota, Colombia – Estadio El Campin
- 03/14 – Mexico City, Mexico – Foro Sol