ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons releases his first solo album, Perfectamundo, today via Concord Records and, beginning January 20, will play a short tour of thirteen dates in the east.
Perfectamundo sees the singer/guitarist step outside his band's sound to add an Afro-Cuban influenced rock that includes both covers (Got Love If You Want It, Treat Her Right (see below)) and a number of originals which are sung in both English and Spanish (or, as Gibbons calls it, Slanguish).
- 01/20 – Washington, DC - Lisner Auditorium
- 01/22 – Lexington, KY - Lexington Opera House
- 01/23 – Atlanta, GA - Variety Playhouse
- 01/24 – Orlando, FL - The Plaza Live Theatre Orlando
- 01/26 – Nashville, TN - City Winery Nashville
- 01/27 – Charleston, SC - Charleston Music Hall
- 01/29 – St Charles, IL - Arcada Theatre
- 01/30 – Milwaukee, WI - Pabst / Riverside / Turner Hall@
- 01/31 – Detroit, MI - The Detroit Masonic Temple
- 02/02 – New York, NY - The Town Hall
- 02/03 – Boston, MA - The Wilbur
- 02/04 – Ridgefield, CT - The Ridgefield Playhouse
- 02/06 – Stroudsburg, PA - Sherman Theater