Iron Maiden have set nine dates in the U.S. for their Book of Souls World Tour along with nine in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
Book of Souls tied their 2010 album The Final Frontier as the band's highest charting albums in America, both debuting at number 4. It also hit number 1 in over twenty countries worldwide.
The U.S. leg of the tour opens February 24 in Ft. Lauderdale and runs through April 15 in Los Angeles. The band also said that Canadian dates would be coming soon that will, hopefully, fill in the March calendar.
Iron Maiden Fan Club sales begin Tuesday, October 6 with general sale starting on October 10.
- 02/24 - Ft Lauderdale, FLA - BB&T Center
- 02/26 - Tulsa, OK - BOK Center
- 02/28 - Las Vegas, NV - Mandalay Bay Events Center
- 03/30 - New York - Madison Square Garden
- 04/05 - Detroit, MI - Palace Of Auburn Hills
- 04/06 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- 04/11 - Tacoma, WA - Tacoma Dome
- 04/13 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
- 04/15 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum
- 04/29 - Christchurch, New Zealand - Horncastle Arena
- 05/01 - Auckland, New Zealand - Vector Arena
- 05/04 - Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- 05/06 - Sydney, Australia - Allphones Arena
- 05/09 - Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena
- 05/12 - Adelaide, Australia - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- 05/14 - Perth, Australia - Perth Arena
- 05/18 - Cape Town, South Africa - Grand Arena
- 05/21 - Johannesburg, South Africa - Carnival City Festival Lawns