When Crosby, Stills and Nash take a break from their 2013 tour, Graham Nash won't be sitting in some lounge chair, instead setting a short solo tour of the eastern U.S.
An Evening With Graham Nash will open September 11 in Burlington, VT and end September 29 in Terrytown, NY. Joining him will be James Redmond on keyboards and Shane Fontayne on guitar, both members of the regular CSN touring band.
The tour coincides with the September 24 publication of Nash's autobiography, Wild Tales: A Rock & Roll Life, from Crown Archetype.
- 09/11 - Burlington, VT - Flynn Center for the Performing Arts
- 09/12 - Concord, NH - Capitol Center
- 09/14 - Munhall, PA - Carnegie Music Hall of Homestead
- 09/15 - Alexandria, VA - Birchmere
- 09/18 - Boston, MA - Wilbur Theatre
- 09/19 - New Haven, CT - Shubert Theater
- 09/21 - Atlantic City, NJ - Golden Nugget
- 09/22 - Westbury, NY - Theatre at Westbury
- 09/24 - New York, NY - City Winery
- 09/25 - New York, NY - City Winery
- 09/28 - Wilmington, DE - Grand Opera House
- 09/29 - Tarrytown, NY - Tarrytown Music Hall
Crosby talked with The Wall Street Junior and said that, at 71, he figures he has maybe ten more years to live and the one thing he would like to do is tour one last time with Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young.
"Look, I have maybe 10 more years, if I'm lucky. I have hepatitis C, diabetes and heart disease. I'm managing them. I'm going to the gym three days a week, I'm feeling strong and I can still make audiences feel great.
"My dream? One more tour with Crosby, Stills and Nash and my friend Neil [Young]. From there, I'd be fine. I'd be able to sail. I'd live. And I'd be happy."